We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Frito Pie is a classic casserole dish made with ground beef, taco or chili seasonings, cheese, and Fritos. It’s simple and deliciously filling! If you didn’t grow up eating Frito pie casserole then my sincere condolences. Also, I suggest you make it asap! Serve alongside some roasted red potatoes! You can assemble this recipe a day ahead and then bake it when you’re ready. If you make it more than a day ahead you run the risk of soggy fritos. Try making it with ground chicken, turkey, or sausage. Or even leftover chicken or ground beef."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Southern Creole Turkey Pot Pie
- Southern Tomato Cobbler with Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- Upside Down Pizza Casserole
- Southern Creole Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken Florentine Bake
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Spiffy Jiffy Cornbread
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways