Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An easy vegetarian lasagna. This is a basic, veggie packed lasagna. My favourite kind! Not heavy. Not loaded with cheese. But full of fresh veggies and a light tomato basil sauce. Just enough cheese. Make the layers the night before and bake for dinner the next night if you must. This lasagna can be made in about an hour. Including making your own sauce. Which is impressive and also totally possible on a Wednesday night. Wednesday Night Lasagna. But also the most perfect lasagna for a holiday brunch or a special Sunday supper. Everyone loves this one. "
Cooking Vessel Size8x12 casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cherry Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
- Pumpkin Dutch Baby Cake With Maple Whipped Cream
- Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
- CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermocouple Thermometer
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways