Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I created this Chicken Florentine Casserole because I wanted a super easy recipe the kids could make themselves. The tricky part was coming up with a dish my kids would WANT to make that was also good for them. Thanks to some magic ingredients, this Chicken Florentine Casserole was the perfect solution. This is a dish you can have on the table in half an hour so it’s perfect for busy weeknights. The best thing about this recipe is that it’s flexible! In the instructions, I share several ways you can substitute items based on what you have on hand."
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Southern Creole Turkey Pot Pie
- Southern Tomato Cobbler with Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- Upside Down Pizza Casserole
- Southern Creole Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken Florentine Bake
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Spiffy Jiffy Cornbread
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways