This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I created this Chicken Florentine Casserole because I wanted a super easy recipe the kids could make themselves. The tricky part was coming up with a dish my kids would WANT to make that was also good for them. Thanks to some magic ingredients, this Chicken Florentine Casserole was the perfect solution. This is a dish you can have on the table in half an hour so it’s perfect for busy weeknights. The best thing about this recipe is that it’s flexible! In the instructions, I share several ways you can substitute items based on what you have on hand."
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Read NextTwenty Minute Tortellini Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways