We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tips If you want to make this taco casserole with Doritos for a potluck or to share with a neighbor make it in a disposable aluminum foil pan. That way you don't have to worry about getting your pan back. If the topping begins to brown before your casserole is done baking, cover with foil for the remainder of the baking time. Line your casserole dish with foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray to make cleanup a breeze. I like to brown my ground beef using a potato masher. It breaks it up into the perfect sized pieces with less work. Just be sure to not use a metal potato masher on a non-stick skillet."
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways