Chunky Shredded Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple, healthy chicken chilli will be on repeat all winter long. This chilli is comforting, packed with flavour and completely delicious. Made with shredded chicken breast, and heavy on the spices this is an easy recipe that you probably have all the ingredients for. And if you need to pick up any ingredients everything is available at Aldi. Okay. This chilli recipe is easy, but it does involve some vegetable chopping. I promise it’s worth it and I promise once you’ve done the chopping everything else is completely low maintenance, and straight forward. This recipe does use chicken breast, but you can use chicken thighs if that works better for you. The chicken breasts get added to the pot whole and get shredded once they’re cooked through."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways