Chicken Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
" TIPS AND TRICKS Don’t overcook the pasta. Cook until pasta is just al dente (it should still be a little chewy). The noodles will continue to cook while the casserole is in the oven. You can prepare this dish the morning or night before to save time. Mix all your ingredients in a bowl, and add the Ritz crackers right before baking. Make sure the top of your noodles are well coated in the sauce mixture. If not they could dry out, and get overly crunchy. If your topping begins to brown before your casserole is cooked through, cover with foil."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways