Chicken & Dumpling Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The trick to this delicious chicken and dumpling casserole is not to stir it! Simply pour the ingredients in as directed and bake it up. A family favorite! We love an easy weeknight dinner casserole. This chicken and dumpling casserole is quick and simple using frozen veggies, rotisserie chicken, and condensed cream of chicken soup. For this particular casserole, we don’t recommend making it ahead. The layering that you do will create the crust on top. If you make it ahead, the ingredients run the risk of settling and your “dumpling topping” will not be on top! As stated it the recipe, make sure not to stir! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways