Chicken And Wild Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make this easy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole from scratch with simple, wholesome ingredients. The flavorful rice, vegetables, mushrooms and chicken come together in a creamy sauce with a buttery Ritz cracker topping. Add a salad and corn muffins or biscuits for an easy dinner any night of the week! It might require a few extra minutes of prep time, but making this Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole from scratch without canned soup yields a cozy, down-home comfort food supper that is worth every bit of effort! It's a basic dish that can be tweaked in a variety of ways to suit your family’s taste preferences and schedule. Use leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken or baked chicken — anything goes. The kids will go crazy for the creamy dish that's finished with a buttery, crunchy Ritz cracker topping! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Loin With Vegetables
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways