This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is a favorite dinner because of its creamy comforting goodness without a lot of preparation. Super moist chicken and cheesy, creamy rice are the perfect meal. The Chicken Broccoli casserole is so delicious and it doesn’t require a lot of work on your part. You start with frozen broccoli and uncooked rice and end up with a creamy enticing supper. Creamy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole works because it is perfect a one-dish meal that takes little time to prepare and fills the house with the aroma that will have your family running to the table. Seriously, it is the perfect comfort food. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
- Chicken breast
- Chicken broth
- Cream of chicken soup
- Cream of Cheddar soup
- broccoli florets
- White rice
- House Seasoning Blend
Read NextBest-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Deep Dish Apple Pie Recipe
- How To Make Apple Pie Filling
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways