We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"All of the flavors of a classic burger come together with pasta in this easy dinner recipe! You only need about 20 minutes to assemble a Cheeseburger Casserole that your whole family will adore! You can't beat the ease or the crowd-pleasing appeal of a simple ground beef casserole. Add plenty of cheese and some al dente pasta, and this meal will soon become a regular in your weeknight meal rotation. We're using rotini in this recipe, and adding ketchup, mustard, pickles, tomatoes and onion. Just like a burger piled high with all of the toppings -- but assembled in an easy, prep-ahead casserole! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but this Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole will soothe your soul too! As if mashed potatoes… Continue reading: "Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways