Baked Tortellini Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This cheesy baked tortellini is made with a rich but simple tomato sauce with the slightest hint of cream, fragrant Italian herbs all baked under a blanket of cheese until bubbling and golden. It’s an easy 30-minute pasta bake that will have you in dinner heaven. Think all the flavours of lasagna, but easy and 30 minutes! And all ingredients from Aldi! This is comfort food at it’s best. Pillows of cheesy stuffed pasta, covered in a rich and slightly creamy tomato sauce all baked under shredded mozzarella cheese. Your whole family will love this, and there probably won’t be any leftovers."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Loin With Vegetables
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways