We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you can boil water, then you can make this easy Baked Penne! The simple vegetarian casserole is made with layers of pasta, sauce and three different cheeses for a satisfying make-ahead dinner that the whole family will love. Baked Penne Pasta with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses tastes like baked ziti or lasagna -- with minimal prep work. It is a simple and hearty Italian vegetarian casserole that's made by layering penne pasta (a cylinder-shaped pasta with ends cut at an angle) with marinara sauce and a smooth, creamy ricotta cheese mixture. Add some mozzarella and Parmesan for even more gooey, cheesy goodness and you've got a quick dinner that your kids will devour! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole is a must-have for any holiday feast. A Southern staple this casserole will be loved by… Continue reading: "Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Casserole
- One Pan Chicken Dinner
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Ham And Corn Casserole
- Instant Pot Broccoli Rice And Cheese Casserole
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Slow Cooker Cottage Pie
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways