Baked Chicken And Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Here’s an easy baked chicken and rice recipe. Quick and tasty, this one pan combination is a perfect meal to make after a long day at work. Just add a salad. If we’re to be honest I’m a fan of neither chicken nor rice. Chicken, because I’d rather eat beef. Rice, because it was a daily occurrence during the siege. But if done well in combination, baked chicken and rice easily measure up. (I do like chicken pies though. Chicken bump pie, and chicken layered pie for example.) "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns is a great hash brown casserole recipe for both potlucks and breakfast. Cream of chicken soup, sour… Continue reading: "Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways