This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Topped with fluffy, golden biscuits, this 5-Ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole is a family-friendly, easy dinner recipe for busy nights! Pair it with a salad or simple green veggie for a quick meal that the whole family will love. Sloppy Joe sandwiches are a classic childhood favorite! This Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe takes all of the delicious flavors from the original meal and packages them in an easy, prep-ahead dish. Assemble the ingredients in advance, add the biscuits on top at the last minute, and then just pop it in the oven when your family is ready to eat. No one can resist the sweet and savory barbecue flavor of this hearty ground beef casserole! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Read NextCozy "Grown-Up" Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways