5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Topped with fluffy, golden biscuits, this 5-Ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole is a family-friendly, easy dinner recipe for busy nights! Pair it with a salad or simple green veggie for a quick meal that the whole family will love. Sloppy Joe sandwiches are a classic childhood favorite! This Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe takes all of the delicious flavors from the original meal and packages them in an easy, prep-ahead dish. Assemble the ingredients in advance, add the biscuits on top at the last minute, and then just pop it in the oven when your family is ready to eat. No one can resist the sweet and savory barbecue flavor of this hearty ground beef casserole! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This One-Bowl Chicken Casserole recipe is as easy as dumping the ingredients in a bowl, mixing them together, and baking. After a long… Continue reading: "One-Bowl Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways