This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This creamy one-pot broccoli gnocchi only uses 6 ingredients and takes 30 minutes! A creamy, cheesy vegetarian comfort food dinner that even meat lovers will love! Back to school, autumn and shorter days all call for cheap, easy and quick dinners that are comforting, warming and still have some healthy aspect! Gnocchi ticks all those boxes. Fluffy potato dumplings that can be paired up with classic Italian flavours like this spinach baked gnocchi, or bring some bold flavour like this chorizo gnocchi. But when time is short sometimes the classic fried gnocchi is all you need. "
Read NextCozy "Grown-Up" Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways