Crescent Roll King Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This time saving King Cake recipe relies on crescent rolls to keep it simple and quick. It has a rich and creamy cinnamon filling that is reminiscent of the inside of a warm gooey cinnamon roll. I don’t know about you, but when it comes to celebrating holidays with special foods I love the idea of it, but then I just don’t ever seem to have the time to make it. Enter this easy King Cake made with crescent roll dough. This festive cake takes store bought crescent rolls and transforms them into an intricate looking festive New Orleans style cinnamon filled ring cake. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBundt pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham is a tasty meal on a cold and rainy night. This easy scalloped potatoes and ham casserole has lots… Continue reading: "Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Corned Beef Dinner
- Slow Cooker Guinness Corned Beef
- Corned Beef Casserole
- Homemade Orzo Soup
- Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Baked Ziti
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways