Macedonian Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Macedonian baked beans are a classic side dish present for every holiday, and on many days in between. Large, flat beans are softened to the just-before-falling-apart level, and then baked with chunks of onion in an abundant amount of sweet paprika. Traditional dishes present a challenge to share. There is a general direction we take to make them, plus the tweaks. Many of those are considered “the right way.” So it’s a balancing game to achieve a version that will satisfy the requirements of the tried, true and traditional taste we’re used to. The trick to do it on our own terms while not straying from the pillars. "
NotesGluten-free: Use vegeta or a gluten-free bouillon cube.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways