Carrot Cake Poke Cake
This easy poke carrot cake is the perfect spring dessert!
This special poke cake recipe will be the star of your Easter line-up. Carrot Cake Poke Cake is a divine dessert that takes your favorite spring cake recipe and turns it up a notch. The cake is filled with sweetened condensed milk and topped with a vanilla cream cheese frosting. Add a healthy dose of caramel sauce and pecans to make it complete. After you make this for Easter this year, you will never be able to have Easter without it. This Carrot Cake Poke Cake is so delicious that you will want to make it no matter what day of the year it is.
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking dish
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) container Cool Whip Vanilla Frosting
- 6 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup caramel sundae sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Read NextEasy Easter Scalloped Potatoes