This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Looking for a great appetizer to start your holiday party or even just a football outing? Prepare this caramelized onion, bacon and gruyere cheese spread and you'll be making this for every party! As a host, you know guests are going to be arriving hungry, looking for food as soon as they walk in the door. You want to please your guests without having to spend all your time in the kitchen. Well, say no more because I have the perfect appetizer that you can prepare the day before. Simply make the spread the day before and pop it in the oven the following day, no hassle, guaranteed! Even if you're not hosting a gathering, make this spread for yourself and enjoy it as a great snack."
Read NextLoaded Bacon Ranch Potatoes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Loaded Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Brussels Sprout and Mushroom Casserole
- Baked Mushroom Dip
- Parsley Rice Casserole
- Chantilly Potatoes
- Cauliflower and Cheese Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Bacon and Mushroom Green Bean Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways