This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Cranberry Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A soft buttery cookie, laced with orange zest, filled with dried cranberries, cherries and a bit of candied ginger. I have a thing for candied ginger. I find its heat incredibly addictive. This is an impressive cookie. Don't let it intimate you. It's easier than it looks. Be creative – add nuts and switch up the fruit. I’m thinking pecans and raisins would be divine – maybe skip the orange zest in the dough. Candied peel, apricots, dates… possibilities are endless."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole
- Funeral Potatoes
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Top 50 Casserole Recipes of 2022
- 16 Casserole Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
- Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- Birthday Icebox Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways