This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Amazing Ham and Bacon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Depending on the occasion, this bars could be an appetizer or even Saturday lunch. My friend had her son's birthday and made this dish for the parents accompanying. Beer suits just fine ! The day after, we had, what we call, The Day Two, which means „cleaning“ the leftovers and these bars wormed in microvawe were great. So if there is a chance that you find some bars on the plate the day after a beer party, do not throw them away. It may turn to a great lunch. As about the quantity, it can easily feed 6 hungry persons."
Notes Amazing Ham and Bacon Bars: loaded with ham, cheese and bacon. You are welcome !
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 cups
Read NextCheesy BLT Kale Dip
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheesy BLT Kale Dip
- Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake
- Make and Take Friendship Casserole
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies
- Cheesy Cheddar Corn Casserole
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- Funeral Potatoes
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole
- 13 Easy Recipes for Halloween
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways