How to Download our eBooks
Our eBooks are available as FREE PDF documents. PDFs look very much like printed pages in a book.
You need Adobe to view our PDF eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe web site. To download Adobe Reader, click the above link and then click the Download button. Open the Install Program. Adobe will walk you through setting up Adobe Reader on your computer.
Once you have installed Adode Reader, you are set to go. Just click on the Download link on any eBook page and the eBook PDF will open in your internet browser.
Adode Reader has a different menu than Internet Explorer. In this menu, you will see a Save function (Iooks like a floppy disc) to save a copy of the eBook to your computer. This way, you won’t have to find the eBook again on our website to view it. Save to your desktop for the easiest reference.
PDF documents are very easy to print, which is why we make our eBooks in this format. We want you to be able to print out our wonderful craft projects and refer to them as you craft! You will find a print function to the top left of the Adode menu (looks like a printer).
Why Download an eBook?
An eBook is a book in electronic format, which can be downloaded to your computer (PC, Mac, Laptop, PDA) and read on the screen or printed out. An eBook can have numbered pages, table of contents, pictures and graphics; exactly like a printed book.
eBooks take up less space than printed books. You don't need a library or a room to store eBooks. You can store hundreds and thousands of eBooks on your computer.
With modern technology, you can read eBooks anywhere: on the bus, train, airplane and while standing in line.
eBooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
eBooks are searchable. You can easily search for information in an eBook, instead of turning page after page.
eBooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an eBook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
Fonts in eBooks can be resized, making it easier to read for people with disabilities. With additional software, some eBooks can be turned into audio books.
- You can download an eBook 24 hours a day, every day of the year, from the comfort of your own house or office. With a laptop and internet connection, you can download an eBook while on vacation.
Recipe of the Day
Pecan pie tastes just like the holiday season is supposed to. We've got a recipe for you that reinvents this traditional dessert as an… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam"
- Smoked Polish Sausage Casserole Recipe
- Mrs. Claus' Casserole
- Christmas Lasagna
- Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef
- Ham and Potato Au Gratin
- Dump-and-Bake Cheesy Chicken Penne Pasta
- Peppermint Fudge Cupcake Jars
- Roasted Potato and Ham Casserole
- Breakfast Hashbrown Casserole
- Easy Mexican Chicken Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways