How to Allow or Block Browser Push Notifications
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever a website, app, or extension wants to send you notifications. You can change this setting at any time.
Note: If you’re browsing in Incognito mode, you won’t get notifications.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
- Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
To cancel notifications from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes, find: https://allfreecasserolerecipes.com:443
Hover over the three dots to display "More Actions"
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘RecipeLion.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com’
You have now disabled notifications.
Browser push notifications is always opt-in in Firefox. A site cannot send you push messages without your permission. To stop a specific site from sending you push messages:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go down to the Permissions section.
- Click the Settings… button next to Notifications.
- Here, You can specify which websites are allowed to send you notifications. Select the website you want to block or allow.
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘MrFood.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com’
1. To disable notifications on your Android device, go to Settings in your browser.
Click on the three dots.
2. Then swipe down and select ‘Settings’.
3. Under Settings, select ‘Site Settings’.
4. Then select ‘Notifications’.
5. Under Notifications, select https://www.allfreecasserolerecipes.com
Note: This image is a sample from our sister site ‘FaveCrafts.com’ but the same step-by-step instructions apply to 'allfreecasserolerecipes.com’
6. You will then be prompted to disable notifications. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’.
7. Your device will then request you to confirm this action. Press ‘CLEAR & RESET’ again.
You will no longer receive push notifications from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com.
Recipe of the Day
If you've had your fair share of enchilada casseroles, this recipe for Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole will add some variety… Continue reading: "Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- One Pot Goulash
- Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
- Grown-Up Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Quick Dinner Ideas: 20 Easy Dump and Go Meals
- One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
- Weekend Company Breakfast Casserole
- Weekend Breakfast Skillet
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways