15 Dump and Go Meals: Quick Dinner Ideas and Dump Cake Recipes
By: Natalie Terchek, editor for AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
We live in a world where everybody is busy and always on-the-go. If you're having one of those hectic days when you're not sure if you'll have time to eat, these 15 Dump and Go Meals should help you out.
All of these quick dinner ideas are incredibly easy to make. Once you complete a little bit of prep work, all you have to do is put the ingredients on the slow cooker or in the oven, and then you're done! This is a very effortless, stress-free process, and it gives you more time to accomplish everything on your to-do list.
Not only are these recipes simple, but they're also quite delicious and filling. A wide variety of super quick dinner ideas are featured below, ranging from a zesty Mexican dish to a classic chicken casserole. No matter what you're in the mood for, these dishes should satisfy every kind of craving you could possibly have.
All of these dump and go meals make excellent weeknight dinner options that your whole family will enjoy. If you don't have a lot of time to cook, or if you really don't want to spend much time in the kitchen, these recipes are perfect for you.
Just don't forget to leave room for dessert – we've featured some delectable dump cake recipes in this collection of dump and go recipes, and they are to die for! There's no better way to relax after a long day than enjoying one of these sweet, fruity treats. They're the ultimate comfort food. Many different kinds of dump cakes are listed below, so you could probably make a different cake for each season!
15 Dump and Go Meals: Quick Dinner Ideas and Dump Cake Recipes Table of Contents
These savory, quick dinner ideas are sure to save you lots of time in the kitchen. And even though they don't take very long to make, they taste so good that it feels like it took hours of preparation.
- Chicken and Swiss Casserole
- Dump 'N Go Vegetable Tortellini Alfredo
- Easy, Cheesy, Ritzy Chicken Casserole (pictured above)
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Pull-Apart Casserole
- Easy Mexican Chicken Lasagna
- Easy Pork Chop Casserole
The following recipes make excellent dump and go meals. All you have to do is dump the contents in your slow cooker, let it cook, and then you have a delicious, filling meal. It's just that easy.
- Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Casserole (pictured above)
- Cheesy Noodle Bake
- Slow Cooker Broccoli and Ham Casserole
Dessert sounds especially good when you've had a long, hectic day. These comforting dump cake recipes are perfect to make because they're super easy, quick and tasty.
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Peach Pineapple Dump Cake (pictured above)
- Dump and Go Cherry Betty
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- Halloween Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Tropical Dump Cake
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Your Weekly Meal Plan: 42 Easy Casserole Recipes for Busy People
- 14 Freezer Meal Recipes to the Rescue
- 12 Zesty Recipes with Zucchini
- 12 Top-Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- The Best Casserole Recipes from Germany: 9 German Food Recipes
- "14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles" Free eCookbook
- Amanda's Chicken Pot Pie
- The Top 100 Recipes of 2013
- Recipe Roundup: Representing the 50 States
- 11 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie Recipes and Other Comfort Foods
- 12 Top Rated Chicken Casserole Recipes
- 14 Easy Recipes for Potato Casseroles
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- BBQ Chicken Cornbread Bake
- Easy Chicken Bake with Provolone Cheese
- Romantic Steak Pot Pie for Two
- Leftover Turkey and Rice Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Corn Casserole with Cheese and Bacon
- Italian Goulash with Mozarella Cheese
- One Pot Tex-Mex Goulash
- One Pot Goulash
- Easy Sausage Casserole