FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
The Casserole Connection is the free email newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com. We publish The Casserole Connection weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Each of the issues revolves around a theme. In each issue, a variety of topics is covered, including:
- 10-20 Original Recipes
- Book and Product Giveaways: Enter to Win Cookbooks or Food Products
- Cooking and Baking Tips
- Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest Updates
- New Blog Posts on the Recipe Chatter Blog
- New eCookbooks to Download for Free
Signing up for the free recipe newsletter The Casserole Connection is simple. Just go to our newsletter signup page and fill in your information. You can also click subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com. To unsubscribe from the recipe email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of The Casserole Connection or click the “Click here to unsubscribe” link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
Our Recipe Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite recipes from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide for tips and tricks, How to Use Your Recipe Box, will help you get started.
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.
See your recipes and cooking tips published on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com! You can submit your original recipes and tutorials by using our Share Your Recipe form. Recipes must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe. Use this form and submit your recipes today!
AllFreeCasseroleRecipes eCookbooks are free downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as Mexican chicken casserole recipes, Christmas recipes or Recipes in 20 MInutes or Less. These eCookbooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. We think eCookbooks are a great way to offer a free collection of recipes to our users. For more advantages to eBooks, see our eCookbook Guide. We publish new eCookbooks regularly. The newest eCookbooks are listed here. You can find our complete collection of eCookbooks here.
Go to our Free eCookbooks page and click on the eCookbook that interests you. You will need Adobe to access our eCookbooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. If a link in a PDF recipe does not work, type the recipe name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us. For more help downloading the eCookbooks, see our eCookbook Guide.
The AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com editorial team loves giving away cookbooks, food products and cooking tools to our readers. These cookbooks and products are reviewed by our testing team and the in-depth review is provided on the contest page. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their affidavits in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
Our giveaways are featured in each of our newsletters. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom right of any contest page.
If you want to link to AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com, we are more than happy to exchange links with you. Just follow this link and learn how.
If you'd like AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com to link back to your website or blog, you will need to submit a recipe that is approved by our editorial team. Bloggers who submit two or more recipes to AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com are eligible for a Featured Foodie profile, which can include links to your website, social media, etc. If you qualify for a Featured Foodie profile, you will be notified by one of our editors.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com. For directions on how to do so, click here.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 23, 2014
- Roasted Chicken and Vegetables Bake
- Funeral Sandwich Casserole
- Retro Chicken 'n Chips Casserole
- Lumberjack Ground Beef Casserole
- The Ultimate Christmas Dinner Menu: 14 Christmas Dinner Casserole Recipes Free eCookbook
- 17 Flavorful Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Aunt Isabelle's One-Pot Chicken
- Grandma Betty's Crunchy Chicken Casserole
- 10 Minute Peanut Butter Fudge
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hamburger Pie with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Grandma's Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole
- Ham & Potato Breakfast Bake
- Chicken Enchilada Cornbread Bake
- Southern Skillet Tamale Pie
- Family-Favorite Skillet Lasagna Recipe
- Nana's Best Strawberry Shortcake
- Cream Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
- Barbecue Beef and Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole