This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Irish Soda Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Traditional Irish soda bread is by far my favourite recipe with a beautiful crust. So quick, No yeast, pantry-friendly and requires only minimal ingredients! Buttermilk gives you a flavour to this bread, so you can’t be left out. For every cup of buttermilk, Take 1 cup of milk and 2 tbs of lemon juice/white vinegar. Mix and let it be for 20 to 30 mins in room temperature, before you use it. The classic way of eating Irish soda bread is with Butter. This can be served warm or lightly toasted. "
NotesHow Do You Know When The Soda Bread Is Done?
The crust should be dry, firm and deep golden brown and the bread will sound hollow when it’s done!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 18 Recipes for BBQ-ing Up a Storm: Casseroles, Sides, and Desserts
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo
- Cream Cheese Frosted Gingerbread Bars
- British Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Totally Turkey Tetrazzini
- Cheesy Steak and Potato Casserole
- Charming French Chicken Casserole
- Poblano Potato Gratin
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways