We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These scalloped potatoes are a double layer of sliced potatoes, creamy sauce, and cheddar cheese. The best part of this recipe is the melted cheese, which is both cooked inside the dish and baked on top! From family dinners to holidays and potlucks, they are always welcome. This recipe goes well with a hearty meat main dish, like Meatloaf or Instant Pot Pot Roast. And for a well-rounded plate, add a side of Simple Sauteed Vegetables or Homemade Caesar Salad."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 15 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You will gobble down this Southwest Black Bean Casserole when you find out that it's both delicious and nutritious. Lean ground turkey… Continue reading: "Southwest Black Bean Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Chicken Divan Casserole
- Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Baked Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bars With Yellow Cake Mix
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie Casserole Recipe
- Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Chorizo Gnocchi With Mozzarella
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways