Vegetarian Baked Ziti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This vegetarian Baked ziti recipe is easy, comforting, creamy and ridiculously delicious! It is freezer friendly, customise with your favourite veggies and destined to become a family favourite! This Vegetarian Baked Ziti recipe is super easy and delectable cheesy, saucy pasta delight is a popular dish in homes across the globe. There is absolutely no need to fuss over this rich pasta entrée. All you need are basic ingredients and 10 minutes of minimal prep to have this on your table without much ado"
Notes1. Bake the ziti covered so that the pasta and sauce don’t turn mushy due to excessive moisture in the oven.
2. Bake the ziti until the cheese starts bubbling in the corners and the top cheesy layer turns golden brown.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Potatoes And Green Beans
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Fish Pie Casserole
- Best Ever Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Southern Creole Turkey Pot Pie
- Southern Tomato Cobbler with Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways