Easy Kashmiri Pulao
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Kashmiri Pulao– Super Exotic, delectable, fluffy Kashmiri Pulao recipe with nuts and raisins wonderfully easy with just a few ingredients. This Pulao recipe is easy to make and on your table under 30 mins! This Kashmiri Pulao recipe was super hit at my home, everyone blew away by the flavours. The ingredients are super simple yet it tasted magnificent! The rice is completely roasted in ghee/clarifying butter so packed with flavour. The delectable taste with ghee roasted nuts and raisins makes scrumptious. "
NotesMilk. To cook the rice I have added milk and water. Milk gives you nice mild taste and fluffiness to the rice.
You can add 1 tbs of cream as well
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Baingan Bharta
- Potato Podimas Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Easy Carrot Loaf
- Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways