This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Country Chicken And Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Country Chicken and Biscuits is a classic down-home comfort food dinner! The creamy chicken and vegetables are topped with fluffy, cheesy drop biscuits for a hearty and delicious family-friendly meal. Bake it in a casserole dish and supper is served! This Chicken and Biscuits Casserole is a childhood favorite revisited. The perfect cross between my mom's Chicken Pot Pie and my favorite Chicken and Dumplings, it's a creamy chicken and vegetable biscuit-topped casserole that's sure to satisfy even your pickiest little eaters. Grandma's Creamy Chicken and Biscuits is the ultimate in cool-weather comfort food! "
Preparation Time35 min
Cooking Time22 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size3 quart casserole dish
Read NextCozy "Grown-Up" Mac and Cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways