11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
By: Emily Racette, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Enjoy mac and cheese recipes all year long!
Who doesn't love macaroni and cheese? It's a childhood favorite and an adult comfort food. This free eCookbook, 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes, contains a variety of easy mac and cheese recipes that you'll love. You will find macaroni and cheese recipes with chicken, pork, a few secret ingredients, and recipes for your man. Over the years, this classic dish has evolved from a simple dinner made from pasta, one type of cheese, and milk, to one bursting with flavor and added ingredients. When you download this free eCookbook, 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes, your dinner repertoire will instantly expand. This free eCookbook, 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes, really has it all, so download it today!
11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Table of Contents
Don't Miss Our Other Free eCookbooks
Dear Casserole Cookers,
You're going to love what's in store for you with this free eCookbook, 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes. Mac and cheese is a great dish because it's so versatile. It tastes delicious on its own, but it can also complement other ingredients like meat and vegetables. You can serve macaroni and cheese as a main dish or a side dish and it will always be a crowd-pleaser. Chances are, most people you know love cheesy baked pasta, so you can be confident in serving up any one of the recipes included in this eCookbook. This collection has got easy casserole recipes that you can make for a weeknight meal, a potluck dinner, or even a special occasion. The hard part will be choosing which one to make!
Happy Casserole Cooking!
The Editors of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
Macaroni and Cheese Recipes with Chicken
Chicken is a great ingredient because it is so diverse. It can be grilled, fried, and baked, and goes well with everything - pasta, rice, soup, potatoes, vegetables, etc. There is basically nothing that you cannot make with chicken (except desserts. You have to draw the line somewhere). So, adding chicken to a macaroni and cheese recipe is a no-brainer. The meat adds valuable protein to a carb-loaded dinner. Our free eCookbook, 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes, has two out-of-this-world macaroni and cheese recipes with chicken. You can't go wrong with either of these baked macaroni and cheese recipes with chicken. Click below to download the free eCookbook and prepare your best dinner yet.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese (p. 6, pictured). Tender pieces of chicken are mixed with smoky bacon and Italian cheeses. Although ranch dressing is not actually on the ingredients list, a homemade ranch-style mixture will make you think that it was. Your taste buds will sure be fooled.
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese Casserole (p. 7). How awesome does that sound, right? Savory chicken is coated in both cheese sauce and hot sauce. What's more, bread cubes top off the dish, giving it a nice crunch that contrasts with the creamy mac and cheese underneath.
Macaroni and Cheese Recipes for Your Man
Our collection of Macaroni and Cheese Recipes for Your Man use "macho" ingredients that will get any male out of his man cave and into the kitchen for dinner. And remember, just because these are labeled "recipes for your man" does not mean women won't enjoy them, either.
- Beer and Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese (p. 8, pictured) is a unique dish that you'll be glad to have in your recipe box. The butternut squash makes this a healthy dish, so you could eat it all the time (and you may just very well want to). The beer balances out the squash, and provides subtle flavor that is noticeable but not overwhelming.
- Chili Mac and Cheese (p. 9) is a very filling dinner. Chili powder, cayenne pepper, and cumin give it a flavor kick. And, of course, there is a lot of cheese.
Macaroni and Cheese Recipes with Pork
Pork is another one of those versatile meats. Some of the best pork products include ham, bacon, and pepperoni. And guess what? All of our macaroni and cheese recipes with pork include those three ingredients!
- Pepperoni Pizza Mac and Cheese (p. 11). No kid can resist this meal because it combines two kid-favorite dinners. Strips of pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and breadcrumbs are used to recreate an essence of pizza. And by using low-fat ingredients, this dish is on the healthy side. That's another bonus to an already amazing recipe.
- Mac and Cheese with Ham and Peas (p. 13, pictured). Diced ham adds protein and flavor to this one-dish dinner, which uses three different types of cheese: Cheddar, smoked Gouda, and American. Add some peas, top with panko bread crumbs, and your dinner is complete. This meal is one the whole family will enjoy.
Macaroni and Cheese Recipes with a Secret Ingredient
The last section of our eCookbook features macaroni and cheese recipes with a secret ingredient. Intriguing, isn't it? The first secret ingredient: white truffle oil. To see what the other secret ingredients are, you'll have to download this free eCookbook. If you're making dinner for a big family, small family, or just you, you'll find a macaroni and cheese recipe that fits the occasion. Don't hesitate to download your free copy of 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes eCookbook now! It's too good to pass up.
- White Truffle Mac and Cheese recipe (p. 14, pictured above) an earthy flavor that you've probably never experienced before. If you are unfamiliar with white truffle oil, now is the time to be enlightened. This special oil captures the flavor of truffles, which are subterranean mushrooms. Because this dish is broiled, not baked, it only spends 3 to 4 minutes in the oven, meaning it will be ready in no time. You definitely need to try this "grown-up" macaroni and cheese recipe.
AllFreeCasseroleRecipes eCookbooks are free downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as easy casserole recipes, vegetable side dishes, and many more. These eCookbooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off of our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. If you are having trouble downloading our free eCookbooks, visit our FAQ Page: How to Download our eCookbooks.
If you enjoyed this free eCookbook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free eCookbooks here.
With your free copy of our 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes eCookbook you can also subscribe to our newsletter The Casserole Connection to become part of the wonderful casserole community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with casserole recipes, tips, collection pages and more.
- Chances to win cooking books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE recipes made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free recipe library full of hundreds more free recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the cooking community.
This sneak peek of what this new eCookbook has in store for you hopefully has convinced you to download it free today. If any or all of these recipes appeal to you, click on one of the eCookbook icons anywhere on this page to download your free copy of 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes. You won't regret downloading this free eCookbook and printing its delicious recipes! Once you get your copy, you can either keep it on your computer or eReader, or print it out and keep it in your kitchen. No matter how you use your eCookbook, once you've tried even one of the recipes, you'll be glad you downloaded it.
You can also download this book for FREE on iTunes!
Download 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes (for iPad readers).
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake
- 11 Easter Dessert Casseroles
- Grandma Phyllis' Famous Macaroni and Cheese
- Family-Favorite Caprese Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Zucchini and Summer Squash Casserole
- Roasted Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Ritzy Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
- 14 Divine Recipes for the Perfect Turkey Casserole
- Crescent Roll Casserole for Two