Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole
By: Blair from theseasonedmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A 10-minute total crowd-pleaser, this Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole is an easy, cheesy, comfort food dinner for your busiest weeknights. You don’t even have to boil the pasta in order to make this chicken Alfredo casserole recipe!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 100+ Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Scratch-Made Chicken Enchiladas
- Hasselback Garlic Potato Casserole
- Farmer's Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Spring Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Skillet Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- Maverick Housewares
- Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Baked Cheddar Hash Brown Casserole