Uptown Soda Bread Company Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Uptown Soda Bread Company Bread Loaves
Provided by Uptown Soda Bread Company
Reviewd by Emily Racette
"I was pleasantly surprised when I bit into Uptown Soda Bread Company’s Cheddar Chive loaf. I thought it would be good, but I didn’t expect it would be this good! It was quite cheesy, thanks to the Cheddar, and the chives added great flavor. It truly tasted like it was fresh out of the oven. I cannot wait to eat another loaf."
"As a self-professed lover of carbs, I was really excited to give Uptown Soda Bread a try, and let me tell you... it did not disappoint. The bread was soft and chewy, and was especially delicious served warm out of the toaster oven. I sampled the Cheddar Chive loaf, and there was the perfect amount of cheese to give the bread a great burst of cheesy flavor without it being overly cheesy. The chives were also a nice addition and they made the flavor a bit more complex and interesting for my taste buds. I will definitely be trying more of Chicago Style Soda Bread's products in the future!"
"The first thing I thought when I saw the package was, “This isn’t too far from my house!” And after I tasted the Cheddar Chive Soda Bread, I hope to be paying a visit to the Uptown Soda Bread Company sometime very soon. The aroma of the cooked bread is nearly breathtaking! The melted cheese is complemented by soft and chewy bread. This is a wonderful product that I would recommend to anyone."
"This Bacon Cheddar bread does not disappoint! The ooey gooey cheese was complemented by the crispier bacon, so there was a bit of a texture to the bread. I think this would go fast if I put it out at a party, and I can even see it as a nice breakfast bread. Uptown Soda Bread Company sure knows their stuff."
"I’ve never tried a bread before where some of the best ingredients are already cooked inside. Given my affinity for both bread and cheese, I knew that this cheesy bacon bread wouldn’t disappoint. With a dense, hearty texture and a spontaneous burst of flavor in every bite, I was delighted at how much I preferred this special kind of bread to a regular old French loaf. This kind of bread is so multi-dimensional too. You can serve it up as an appetizer when you have guests coming over, or you can leave it out for your family as a side dish to a weeknight dinner. Either way, you’re sure to love the savory combination of cheese and bacon with your meal!"
"Wow! I’ve had good raisin bread before, but this loaf is one of the best. It was light and moist, and had great texture. I loved the sweet, plump raisins inside. I especially loved that the loaf was fresh-tasting. I could instantly tell this was quality bread. I can’t wait to try more of Uptown Soda Bread Company’s breads."
"The Cranberry Walnut bread is extremely delicious. This muffin type treat is great to have when you first wake up for breakfast. The soda bread is extremely dense which makes for a nice crunch on the outside and warm fluffy center. The bread is sweet, but not so sweet that it overpowers the other flavors. It is more of a subtle sweetness that enhances the richness of the bread. Cranberries and walnuts complement each other perfectly. I highly recommend this to everyone!"
"Another great loaf by Uptown Soda Bread Company. After baking it in the toaster oven for 20 minutes, the bread warms up to that just-out-of-the-oven feel and the chocolate chips melt to an ooey goodness. I could eat this bread all day!"
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole is a super versatile dish because it can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It contains… Continue reading: "Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole"
- Everware International Colorbaskets Review
- Win a Le Creuset Cutting Board!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win an Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Win a Prize Pack of Wind and Willow Soup Mixes!
- Enter to Win a Trudeau Stocking Stuffer Baking Set!
- Chance to Win a Camp Chef Outdoor Oven!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill
- Shepherd's Pie
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways