- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Unikia Juicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Unikia Juicer Review
Gifted By: Unikia
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Unikia Juicer is honestly one of the best manual juicers I have ever used. The design clearly has the user in mind with an ergonomic handle and special measuring cup attachment. This small device proves you definitely don't need a big machine to get the job done.
Using a manual juicer can be tough on the hand and that is usually my biggest issue with juicing. This handle is designed so there is very little strain put on your hand. The fruit practically juices itself! You also don't have to worry about juice squirting right at you because it is designed to avoid this very problem.
The other great part of this kitchen tool is the removable juice jug, which doubles as a measuring cup. The juice jug has a great, non-slip base that will keep the juicer in place. You can even pour the juice out through a handy spout without removing the jug. This is so helpful when making recipes that require a small amount of fruit juice.
When you are done using the Unikia Juicer it can go right into the dishwasher. This basic kitchen tool is anything but basic in its functional design! This makes a great gift or upgrade for your kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam
Pecan pie tastes just like the holiday season is supposed to. We've got a recipe for you that reinvents this traditional dessert as an… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Puddingvideocam"
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Chef's Knife!
- Ronco Ready Grill Review
- Win a Bottle of Gaea Olive Oil!
- Chance to Win Peter and Pat's Frozen Pierogies!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Win a Prize Pack of Pearls Olives To Go!
- Win a Trio of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Crawfish Etouffee
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways