Silit Nature Colors Casserole Dish Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Silit Nature Colors Casserole Dish is from the Nature Colors Collection, known for its dual functionality and beautiful aesthetic. This unique ceramic-coated cookware proves that not all casserole dishes are created equally. It boasts several key features that are missing in comparable cookware.
In the beautiful Ocean Green color, this casserole dish will add personality, elegance, and a fun pop of color to your kitchen. Its appealing look allows it to do double duty as serveware. You won't have to worry about more dishes getting dirty because this dish is ready to go from oven to table!
What also sets this apart from the rest is its useful shape and size. While its 2-quart capacity holds as much as your standard 8 x 8 square dish, this round dish has a larger depth. This makes it ideal for pasta bakes, stews, goulash, and other one pot meals.
Many recipes call for stirring ingredients in the baking dish, which can be difficult in a shallow vessel. The high walls of this dish allow for easier stirring. The rim even has a special lip that's designed to eliminate drips when you're pouring the contents out.
Not only does Silit concern itself with ensuring that this piece is attractive, but it strives to be the most user-friendly that it can be. Convenience seems to be at the top of the list for this casserole dish. You can make a truly one-pot meal, thanks to its ability to be used on the stovetop and in the oven. You can even throw this in the dishwasher!
My favorite feature of this cookware is its lid. The lid has a clever sliding mechanism that, when open, can let off steam or even strain liquid directly out of the pot, all without having to take the lid off. You won't have to deal with juggling a separate strainer, which is so convenient! The design of the handles makes it easy to grip when straining or taking out of the oven, too.
Overall, this high casserole dish from Silit's Nature Colors collection has it all. It serves its purpose, but goes above and beyond. Furthermore, I would keep it out on open shelving, just because it's so pretty. If you're looking for cookware that has both form and function, this is the casserole dish for you.
Enter to win from 9/29/14 to 10/12/14.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You only need 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes to pull together this easy Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole! Like a simplified… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole"
- Win a Trio of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Win a Tovolo Measuring Cup Set!
- Enter to Win a WMF Touch All-Purpose Knife!
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Pie Set Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Charles Viancin Floral Silicone Lids Review
- Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
- Cholula Variety Pack Review
- Ronco Ready Grill Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways