Ronco Ready Grill Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Ronco Ready Grill is a unique indoor grill that will simplify your cooking and take your food to a whole new level. If you've always loved the look and taste of meat, veggies, and more cooked on the grill, you have your chance to enjoy it year-round and without all of the hassle.
If you've always hated the hassle of grilling, you won't believe how simple this is to use. Your food is placed in a metal basket and lowered into a toaster-like appliance that cooks your food without an open flame. This makes it safer and easier to use than a traditional grill. The infared technology evenly browns your food and leaves grill marks, just like a real grill!
The difference is in that you don't have to worry about coals, propane tanks, or inclement weather conditions. This is a great option for cold weather or locations where a traditional grill simply won't fit, like an apartment or condo.
My favorite part of cooking with this one-of-a-kind appliance is that it cuts down on time spent cooking. The Ready Grill preheats in just three minutes and nothing takes longer than 30 minutes to make!
Best of all, it cooks much faster than a regular grill and you can cook your favorite frozen foods, too! Cook anything from steaks and fresh vegetables to frozen chicken breasts and egg rolls.
What makes it even more easy to use is the timer. Simply move the knob to the desired time and the Ready Grill will ding when your food is done and turn off automatically. The process is basically fool-proof!
I think this is something that casserole-cookers will like because you can cook multiple things all at once. You can control exactly how much you want to make and it'll be done quickly. This is the perfect companion to your weeknight dinners or lazy weekend meals!
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You only need 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes to pull together this easy Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole! Like a simplified… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole"
- Casabella Chop 'N Prep Cutting Board Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Chance to win a Joseph Joseph Prism 4-in-1 Box Grater!
- Win a Zing Anything! Trapper Wrap Fresh Storage Set!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron Casserole!
- Chance to Win a Table In Tuscany Italian Gift Basket!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Win a Le Creuset Cutting Board!
- Win a Delta Blues Rice Medley!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Easy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole With Beef And Mushrooms
- Vegetable Egg Casserole With Zucchini And Roasted Red Peppers
- Gluten-free Dairy-free Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Chicken And Dumplings
- Delicious Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole With Sausage Recipe
- Easy 30 Minute Sausage And Pepper Pasta
- Homemade Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipe
- Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways