Ronco Ready Grill Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Ronco Ready Grill is a unique indoor grill that will simplify your cooking and take your food to a whole new level. If you've always loved the look and taste of meat, veggies, and more cooked on the grill, you have your chance to enjoy it year-round and without all of the hassle.
If you've always hated the hassle of grilling, you won't believe how simple this is to use. Your food is placed in a metal basket and lowered into a toaster-like appliance that cooks your food without an open flame. This makes it safer and easier to use than a traditional grill. The infared technology evenly browns your food and leaves grill marks, just like a real grill!
The difference is in that you don't have to worry about coals, propane tanks, or inclement weather conditions. This is a great option for cold weather or locations where a traditional grill simply won't fit, like an apartment or condo.
My favorite part of cooking with this one-of-a-kind appliance is that it cuts down on time spent cooking. The Ready Grill preheats in just three minutes and nothing takes longer than 30 minutes to make!
Best of all, it cooks much faster than a regular grill and you can cook your favorite frozen foods, too! Cook anything from steaks and fresh vegetables to frozen chicken breasts and egg rolls.
What makes it even more easy to use is the timer. Simply move the knob to the desired time and the Ready Grill will ding when your food is done and turn off automatically. The process is basically fool-proof!
I think this is something that casserole-cookers will like because you can cook multiple things all at once. You can control exactly how much you want to make and it'll be done quickly. This is the perfect companion to your weeknight dinners or lazy weekend meals!
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This One-Bowl Chicken Casserole recipe is as easy as dumping the ingredients in a bowl, mixing them together, and baking. After a long… Continue reading: "One-Bowl Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win an Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set!
- Chance to Win a Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board!
- Mixer Mate Bowl Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Luxe 5-Quart Dutch Oven!
- Win a GIR Rectangular Silicone Lid Set!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Nest Chop Board Set!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Win a Starpack Vegetable Peeler Set!
- Enter to Win a Kai Luna Chef's Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways