Perfect and Simple Solutions Silicone Lid Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Perfect and Simple Solutions Silicone Lid Set includes 5 lids ranging in size. They allow you to make a food storage container out of most anything. You can even use these lids in the microwave, freezer, oven, and dishwasher.
The lids all lock together so you can keep the together and store them easily. I love this because it kept me from searching for the missing lid and I could grab them all at the same time.
The sizes include 5", 6", 7", 7.8", and 10.2" diameter. The larger ones of are great for using on large mixing bowls, salad bowls, and pots. You can even fit one on a small casserole dish. The smaller lids are perfect for coffee mugs, prep bowls, and soup bowls.
I have saved so much foil and plastic wrap waste by using these lids. These materials are hard to use, can't always be used while cooking, and are not reusable for long periods of time. The Perfect and Simple Solution Lids are Food Safe, BPA Free, and will last years. They also create a great seal. You can literally turn a bowl over with the lid on and nothing will leak!
The reusable lids are extremely easy to clean. A little soap and water, or a spot in the dishwasher will have these lids completely clean and ready to use again. I highly recommend upgrading your food storage system with these silicone lids.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Pereg Spice Medley!
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Mason Cash Tear and Share Heart Form Review
- Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Review
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Elementum 7.5-Quart Covered Stock Pot!
- Chance to Win an Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill!
- Everware International Colorbaskets Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Bacon Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Sourdough Stuffing
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways