Online Wolfgang Puck Cooking School Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Wolfgang Puck Online Cooking School teaches you how to cook easy and gourmet meals. The cooking school has special courses and how-to videos, all with Wolfgang Puck instructing. The site includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you while cooking.
Each week the cooking school posts a new cooking course, recipe, and how-to; each one of these is accompanied by a video with Wolfgang Puck. I love that for each feature on the site, you can watch video, view step by step photos, print the full recipe, and even add the ingredients required to a grocery list.
The course videos each begin with a small preview of what you will be learning. I love to get an overview before diving into a recipe so I found this to be a great element of the video courses. Each of the recipe videos is broken down by the steps in the recipe. You can easily skip ahead or go back to a part you need a refresher on.
Wolfgang's fun personality and insightful tips can be seen in all the recipes. I love that he gives the history behind the recipes and adds his own spin on classics. Not only will you be able to learn how to make delicious recipes, but you will also be entertained.
In addition to being able to create shopping lists while viewing recipes, you can also save these recipes to a recipe box and create weekly meal plans from them. The meal planner was one of my favorite parts of using the cooking school. It made it much easier for me to think ahead and shop accordingly.
This is a great new online cooking school to help teach you new skills and develop your cooking talents. The beginner, as well as advanced cooks, will learn something new in each video. These recipes will become some of your favorite to make night after night.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Tour of Italy Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Elementum 7.5-Quart Covered Stock Pot!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
- Enter to Win a Fasta Pasta Microwave Pasta Cooker!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Ronco Ready Grill Review
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Table In Tuscany Italian Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cheese Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Creamy Mushroom Soup With Turmeric And Thyme
- French Toast Casserole
- Noland’s Homemade Stuffing Recipe
- Harvest Spice Bars
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways