Online Wolfgang Puck Cooking School Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Wolfgang Puck Online Cooking School teaches you how to cook easy and gourmet meals. The cooking school has special courses and how-to videos, all with Wolfgang Puck instructing. The site includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you while cooking.
Each week the cooking school posts a new cooking course, recipe, and how-to; each one of these is accompanied by a video with Wolfgang Puck. I love that for each feature on the site, you can watch video, view step by step photos, print the full recipe, and even add the ingredients required to a grocery list.
The course videos each begin with a small preview of what you will be learning. I love to get an overview before diving into a recipe so I found this to be a great element of the video courses. Each of the recipe videos is broken down by the steps in the recipe. You can easily skip ahead or go back to a part you need a refresher on.
Wolfgang's fun personality and insightful tips can be seen in all the recipes. I love that he gives the history behind the recipes and adds his own spin on classics. Not only will you be able to learn how to make delicious recipes, but you will also be entertained.
In addition to being able to create shopping lists while viewing recipes, you can also save these recipes to a recipe box and create weekly meal plans from them. The meal planner was one of my favorite parts of using the cooking school. It made it much easier for me to think ahead and shop accordingly.
This is a great new online cooking school to help teach you new skills and develop your cooking talents. The beginner, as well as advanced cooks, will learn something new in each video. These recipes will become some of your favorite to make night after night.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Trolley Bags Reusable Grocery Bag System!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win a Misen Paring Knife!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Rapid Response Thermometer!
- Win a Trio of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce!
- Enter to Win Mahatma Rice!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways