Ohuhu 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
At first glance, you might not know what to do with this salt and pepper grinder. However, once you take a closer look, Ohuhu's 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder will become a staple in your kitchen and at your dinner table. Double-ended to hold both salt and pepper, this grinder will eliminate your old shakers and take over with its sleek design and easy-to-use twist grinders.
I love how easy it is to switch from salt to pepper and back again. Simply turn the device upside down, there is no switch to hit or waiting time for the grinder to switch sides, just turn it over and twist! The grind mechanisms on each side of the grinder are adjustable to your taste, so whether you like large flakes of salt and pepper or you want your spices ground to dust, this grinder can do it all. This is excellent for when you want flaky salt to sprinkle on top of cookies, but need to adjust it back down to a small size for dinner.
The clear middle section of this grinder is helpful because you can see when it needs to be refilled. While I love the look of a wooden, old-fashioned pepper mill, you can't see inside of it, so nothing truly beats the beautiful sleek, modern design of Ohuhu's grinder. My favorite part about this grinder is that I won't lose one seasoning shaker while looking for another. Whenever I have salt in my hand, the pepper mysteriously goes missing, and vice versa. With this mill, I no longer have to worry about spending ten minutes looking for my shakers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Win a Delta Blues Rice Medley!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Win a Le Creuset Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer!
- Win a Tovolo Measuring Cup Set!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Table In Tuscany Italian Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Potato Eggplant And Zucchini Moussaka
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Chocolate And Preserve Squares
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways