Ohuhu 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
At first glance, you might not know what to do with this salt and pepper grinder. However, once you take a closer look, Ohuhu's 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder will become a staple in your kitchen and at your dinner table. Double-ended to hold both salt and pepper, this grinder will eliminate your old shakers and take over with its sleek design and easy-to-use twist grinders.
I love how easy it is to switch from salt to pepper and back again. Simply turn the device upside down, there is no switch to hit or waiting time for the grinder to switch sides, just turn it over and twist! The grind mechanisms on each side of the grinder are adjustable to your taste, so whether you like large flakes of salt and pepper or you want your spices ground to dust, this grinder can do it all. This is excellent for when you want flaky salt to sprinkle on top of cookies, but need to adjust it back down to a small size for dinner.
The clear middle section of this grinder is helpful because you can see when it needs to be refilled. While I love the look of a wooden, old-fashioned pepper mill, you can't see inside of it, so nothing truly beats the beautiful sleek, modern design of Ohuhu's grinder. My favorite part about this grinder is that I won't lose one seasoning shaker while looking for another. Whenever I have salt in my hand, the pepper mysteriously goes missing, and vice versa. With this mill, I no longer have to worry about spending ten minutes looking for my shakers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Four Can Mexican Casserole is an easy Mexican casserole recipe you're going to want to try. The four cans contain corn, diced… Continue reading: "Four Can Mexican Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Dexas Bamboo Chop & Serve Cutting Board!
- Win a Starpack Vegetable Peeler Set!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to win the Circulon Covered Essentials Pan!
- Gourmac Garlic Slicer, Julienne Shredder, and Prep Bowls Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Chili Cookware Set!
- Chance to win a BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Perfect Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways