Mason Cash Tear and Share Heart Form Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Mason Cash Tear and Share Heart Form
Provided by Pacific Merchants Trading Company
Reviewed by Emily Racette
The Mason Cash Tear and Share Heart Form from the Pacific Merchants Trading Company is a unique bread pan that's made of unglazed terracotta clay. It is 11 inches and makes tear and share breads or flat loaves. This terracotta heart form has 200 years of baking experience behind it, so it's quality bakeware.
This heart form can bake almost any kind of bread - from dinner rolls to cinnamon rolls to pizza dough rolls. There are two recipes on the box that sounds delicious: Cheese and Chive Tear and Share Loaf and Thyme and Sea Salt Shallow Loaf. If you have the time, I recommend trying these recipes.
If you want to make something a little quicker, do what I did. I grabbed two tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls from the grocery store so I didn't have to make any bread from scratch. I unrolled the dough, filled each roll with Cheddar and Chives, and rolled them back up. The baked rolls were delicious! Using refrigerated rolls was a huge shortcut, but adding Cheddar and chives made them feel homemade.
The fact that my bread came out in a heart made them even better. It's such a cute design and makes dinner extra special. This is obviously perfect for Valentine's Day, but I think it's appropriate all year long. To me, dinner is a family event and a heart-shaped dish reminds me of the love we have for one another. This would be a welcomed dish at any table.
Because this is a terracotta bread form, there are special care instructions. The box provides directions on how to properly season the pan and how to wash it that I found helpful.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole is a super versatile dish because it can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It contains… Continue reading: "Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole"
- Enter to Win an Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Enter to Win a Fasta Pasta Microwave Pasta Cooker!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways