Kyocera Santoku Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Kyocera Santoku Knife
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Kyocera Santoku Knife is a ceramic knife designed to make chopping easier and more efficient. The ceramic material makes the knife extremely lightweight and easy to maneuver. The ultra-sharp blade can slice, dice, and chop fruits, vegetables, and more!
The way a knife feels in your hand is one of the most important aspects in determining if a knife is right for you. I love the way this Santoku Knife grips. The handle is designed to be ergonomic, keeping your hand comfortable as you prep ingredients.
The ceramic blade of the knife makes it stand out amongst other santoku knives. The ceramic used to make the blade is incredibly sharp, yet extremely lightweight. This blade is only 5.5" long, making it easier to control. It is wider than other chef knives making it easier to scoop ingredients after chopping. In addition to these great qualities, the ceramic material keeps food from browning, unlike knives made using metals.
The design and material of this knife makes it ideal for chopping various kinds of ingredients. I like using it to cut just about all of my fruits and vegetables. I think it also works wonderfully for trimming meat or cutting up a chicken breast. It is not recommended for breaking down meat or cutting super tough ingredients, but it serves as the perfect complement to a stainless steel knife and I highly recommend every kitchen invest in a high quality ceramic knife like this one!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Circulon Momentum 5-Quart Dutch Oven Review
- Microplane Gourmet Mandoline Slicer
- Circulon Momentum 5-Quart Dutch Oven
- Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer
- The Pioneer Woman Charlie & Walter Christmas Gift Set Review
- Microplane Rotary Cheese Grater
- Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife
- GIR Rectangular Silicone Lid Set Review
- Fiesta Individual Casserole Dish Review
- Epare Herb Mill Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hearty Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- Taco Spaghetti
- Baked Ziti with Mini Meatballs
- 11 Red Velvet Recipes for Valentine's Day
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Paprikash and Noodles
- Rice Ball Casserole
- Chicken, Cheese and Cauliflower Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Classic Beef Casserole Pie
- Paleo-Friendly Ground Beef Shepherd's Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways