Kyocera Santoku Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Kyocera Santoku Knife
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Kyocera Santoku Knife is a ceramic knife designed to make chopping easier and more efficient. The ceramic material makes the knife extremely lightweight and easy to maneuver. The ultra-sharp blade can slice, dice, and chop fruits, vegetables, and more!
The way a knife feels in your hand is one of the most important aspects in determining if a knife is right for you. I love the way this Santoku Knife grips. The handle is designed to be ergonomic, keeping your hand comfortable as you prep ingredients.
The ceramic blade of the knife makes it stand out amongst other santoku knives. The ceramic used to make the blade is incredibly sharp, yet extremely lightweight. This blade is only 5.5" long, making it easier to control. It is wider than other chef knives making it easier to scoop ingredients after chopping. In addition to these great qualities, the ceramic material keeps food from browning, unlike knives made using metals.
The design and material of this knife makes it ideal for chopping various kinds of ingredients. I like using it to cut just about all of my fruits and vegetables. I think it also works wonderfully for trimming meat or cutting up a chicken breast. It is not recommended for breaking down meat or cutting super tough ingredients, but it serves as the perfect complement to a stainless steel knife and I highly recommend every kitchen invest in a high quality ceramic knife like this one!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Gourmet Gift Baskets Tour of Italy Gift Basket
- Tovolo Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set
- Circulon Momentum 5-Quart Covered Casserole
- La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven Review
- Circulon Momentum 5-Quart Dutch Oven Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Trudeau Stocking Stuffer Baking Set Review
- PackIt Freezable Carryall Lunch Bag Review
- Tovolo Wooden Spoon Set
- Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Baking Dish Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Rigatoni
- Kielbasa, Green Bean, and Potato Casserole
- Italian Bake Casserole
- Copycat Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
- Cheesy Pesto Bacon Pasta Bake
- 12 Authentic German Casserole Recipes
- 12 Campbell's Recipes: Casserole Recipes with Campbell's Soup
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Supreme
- Dump-and-Bake Pork Chop Casserole with Broccoli and Wild Rice
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways