KitchenIQ Essential Kitchen Tools Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
KitchenIQ has come out with a line of multi-purpose tools, essential for any kitchen. The gadgets include, the Potato Tool (pictured far left), the Extra Coarse Grater (pictured center), and the Better Zester (pictured far right). These brightly colored tools are the perfect addition to your kitchen!
The Potato Tool is a three-in-one kitchen gadget that takes care of all your potato business. The tool has a brush for washing potatoes, an extra sharp peeler, and a hidden knife for cutting up potatoes. The peeler and knife are great because you can use them on all kinds of vegetables.
The Extra Coarse Grater lives up to its name. The v-etched shape of the blades creates a smooth cut every time. I particularly like this tool for grating large pieces of cheese for pizza.
The Better Zester is truly a better zester! Just like the Extra Coarse Grater, it is designed to grip perfectly with your hand. It also uses the v-etched shape to create the sharpest blades. The super fine blades are just right for zesting lemons, limes, oranges, and other citrus. Our favorite part of the zester is the back. It has an easy to remove container that collects and measures as you zest. The brightly colored yellow fits great with the rest of the essential tools.
All of the tools are designed with safety in mind. Plastic covers protect your hands from the sharp blades of the grater and zester. These tools are extremely easy to clean in the top rack of any dishwasher. This set makes the perfect gift for someone moving into or buying their first house!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is one of the 4-ingredient recipes that can be delicious for breakfast or for dinner.… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win a Tovolo Comfort Grip Chef's Knife!
- Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Casserole Pan!
- Chance to Win a Bottle of Adams Apple Bourbon Bath Marinade and BBQ Sauce
- Chance to Win a CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermometer!
- Funky Chunky Chocolate Popcorn Review
- Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit Review
- Win a Pereg Spice Medley!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Bacon Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Sourdough Stuffing
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways