J. K. Adams Cutting Boards Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
J. K. Adams Cuttings Board
Provided by J. K. Adams
Reviewed by Emily Racette
The J. K. Adams Takes Two cutting boards are quality kitchen items. Made from solid maple from sustainable sources, these cutting boards can handle your food preparations. A good cook needs a good cutting board (or two, or three), and the cutting boards from the Takes Two collection, made in the USA, are perfect for a home-cook like you.
I think the 16" x 12" cutting board is great. I have a small cutting board at home for fruits and veggies that's often too small. I find when I chop heads of broccoli, the florets and "crumbs" aren't contained on the cutting board but fly onto the counter. This means more cleanup for me, which I'm not thrilled about. The 16" x 12" board is so roomy, and I love that. Whatever kind of vegetable I chop, it's large enough to hold the pre-chopped and chopped veggie as well as the scraps.
After chopping my veggies, I flip the board over from the carrot side to the chicken side. These small logos in the corner make it easy to tell which side is for meat and which side is for fruit and vegetables. Speaking of meat, I prefer chopping it on wood boards like these because they are more sanitary than plastic boards and are better for knives.
The cutting boards from the Takes Two collection are not microwave or dishwasher safe. Though some people don't like this inconvenience, I don't mind. I prefer to wash anything that has touched raw meat by hand to ensure it's had a thorough washing. Make sure to wash these boards in warm, soapy water immediately after use and don't let them soak.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Tri-Peeler!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Utensils Carousel and Tool Set!
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Casabella Chop 'N Prep Cutting Board Review
- Win a Backyard Safari Nut Mix Duo!
- Win a Zing Anything! Trapper Wrap Fresh Storage Set!
- Trudeau Chop N Clear Cutting Board Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Dorito Casserole
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways