HelloFresh Recipe Kit Delivery Service Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
We've all experienced the stress of meal planning, shopping for groceries, and spending hours preparing dinner. This can be a taxing process, especially because your life is busy enough without the added pressure of getting dinner on the table. With the help of the HelloFresh Recipe Kit Delivery Service, your entire relationship with cooking will be transformed.
If you like cooking casseroles, you are one of the many who enjoy the simplicity and ease of preparation that casseroles offer. At the same time, you still want all of the flavor and comfort of a good, home-cooked meal. HelloFresh embodies everything that you love about casseroles, but in a whole new way. It's so much more than simply a food delivery service. It's a helping hand in making sure you and your family eat well without all of the hassle of traditional meal planning and preparation.
How it works is that each week, a food box will be delivered right to your doorstep. Inside, you'll find all of the ingredients needed to prepare three fresh meals, along with detailed recipe cards. What this means for you is that you no longer have to plan your meals for the week and shop for (or even measure) the ingredients - HelloFresh does all of the work for you!
All you need to do is prepare the meal and even that is made easy. Many of the recipes you'll make take only 30 minutes or less to prepare. With in-depth directions and step-by-step photos, cooking dinner is now fool-proof. The food is delicious and you can always add or omit things to your preferences. Plus, the recipes are provided on sturdy, full-color recipe cards that you can use again and again. I like that cooking tips are also provided on an additional card that is tailored to the dishes in the food box.
I especially love how everything is neatly packaged upon arrival. Each recipe's ingredients are color-coded, so there's no confusion as to which ingredients go with what. Produce, meat, and seasonings are all packaged separately to keep things fresher for longer and to avoid contamination. HelloFresh takes care to pack the boxes with ice packs to ensure that your food remains fresh when it's delivered.
There is a lot of flexibility with this service as well. You can receive boxes that serve two people or up to four people. The serving sizes are generous, too, which you'll appreciate when you go back for seconds. You don't have to feel obligated to get food boxes every week. You can get them delivered on a regular, weekly basis or you can skip weeks you don't need.
While you pay for each week's food box, you'll save money on gas by not going to the grocery store and you'll save money on not having to buy full sizes of ingredients. The best part? You'll save so much time and effort. HelloFresh is a great option for busy families and people who like convenience when cooking.
Enter to win from 10/27/14 to 11/9/14.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
- Win a Zing Anything! Trapper Wrap Fresh Storage Set!
- Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Covered Casserole!
- Win a Nature's Kitchen Bottle and Can Opener!
- Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomatoes Starter Pack Review
- Win a King of Pop People's Choice Popcorn Tin!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware Rectangular Baker!
- Chance to Win a Duralex Stackable Mixing Bowl Set!
- Enter to Win the Unikia Juicer!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a Lekue LunchBox To Go!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways