Funky Chunky Chocolate Popcorn Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Funky Chunky Chocolate Popcorn
Gifted By: Funky Chunky
Reviewed by Emily Ramirez, Editor of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
This hand-made artisan popcorn from Funky Chunky is packed with sweet and salty flavor. You'll love the three different types of chocolate, almonds, pecans and cashews that are blended with this unique caramel corn.
With every bite, you can taste a sweet, buttery caramel glaze. Mixed in with the kernels are generously-sized almonds, pecans and cashews. These add just the right amount of saltiness and nuttiness.
Lastly, a decadent blend of dark, milk and white chocolate is drizzled over everything and serves as the perfect complement to the rest of the flavors in this snack.
There are a lot of different flavors featured in this chocolate popcorn, but all of them mesh well together. It's definitely an indulgent blend of ingredients, but you'll never feel overwhelmed.
You'll also never get a bite of just chocolate or just popcorn. It has a great balance of ingredients so that you'll get the right amount of everything you want in each bite.
This popcorn is made with the same care that you would take with your own cooking. Artisans hand-drizzle chocolate onto each batch of popcorn, which adds to the balance that you'll taste in every bite.
You can feel better about eating this, too, because it's made with all-natural ingredients. There's no articifical flavors or coloring and there's no high fructose corn syrup. Because this specialty snack is made with quality ingredients, it tastes fresh.
After trying this chocolate popcorn, you'll see that this is not your ordinary caramel corn. It's a unique and delicious mix of popcorn, caramel, chocolate and nuts like you've never tasted before.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Everyone loves an easy casserole that requires few ingredients. While this 4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole is easy to make,… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
- Chance to Win a Circulon Elementum 7.5-Quart Covered Stock Pot!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- All About Blanks Casserole Carrier Review
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Win a Backyard Safari Nut Mix Duo!
- Win a Smart Planet Electric Heated Lunch Box!
- Win a Fuego Box Hot Sauce Subscription Box!
- Chance to Win a Table In Tuscany Italian Gift Basket!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Chicken And Rice
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Potato Eggplant And Zucchini Moussaka
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Chocolate And Preserve Squares
- Frittata The Easy Way
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways