Fuego Box Hot Sauce Subscription Box Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Fuego Box Hot Sauce Gift Box is a unique and exciting set for any hot sauce lovers out there. The set comes complete in a beautiful wooden crate. Within the crate is a collection of hot sauces and spicy condiments chosen from craft and small-batch operations.
Fuego Box allows you to choose from a number of different subscription options and gift box options that all delight. I received Dad's Spicy Box of Awesome which included some of their favorite products. When I slid the top of the crate back, it revealed Bee Local Hot Honey, Purple Panda Chili Oil, Hoff Sauce, Laguna Salt Smoke Ghost Pepper Salt, and Dry Hot Sauce by Vesta.
There were definitely products in my gift box that I would purchase again. I absolutely loved the Purple Panda Chili Oil. It wasn't overly spicy and I loved putting it on just plain rice or noodles. I also really enjoyed the Dry Hot Sauce. I had never tried anything like it. It was tasty on just about everything including eggs, tacos, and pizza. The Bee Local Hot Honey was incredibly interesting. I liked using it to add a kick to my regular cup of tea!
I love that the box was not simply hot sauces you would find in the store. In fact, I had never sampled any of these delicious products, and I am so happy I did. It introduced me to new and delicious, spicy condiments that I will be buying again!
Read NextPereg Spice Medley Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe is a classic British recipe that is much more delicious than the name might suggest. The bottom… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe"
- Win a Pereg Spice Medley!
- Win a Casabella Garlic Slicer!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lasagna Roll Ups
- Walking Taco Casserole
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways