Frieling WOLL Diamond Plus Casserole Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Frieling WOLL Casserole Pan is an essential pan for frying, sauteing, and making your favorite casserole recipes. The pan has a superior nonstick coating made from actual diamonds. This 5.9 quart pan and the glass lid it comes with are both oven safe, making the pan incredibly versatile.
WOLL and Frieling's collaboration has led to a line of remarkable cookware. Diamonds are actually used to coat the nonstick surface. The diamonds actually make the surface more cut-resistant than other brands. I love that you can use your metal utensils with this nonstick pan!
The casserole pan comes complete with a tempered glass lid. This prevents breakage and keeps the lid from thermal shock. I love that the lid is also oven safe up to 480 degrees F. This makes the pan perfect for making casseroles that you start on the stove and finish in the oven.
I found this pan to be incredibly versatile because of its size and great heat distribution. It works well for browning beef, making a sauce, sauteing vegetables, and of course, making casseroles. Everything I made using the pan cooked evenly.
I love how easy it is to clean up after using this pan. Because of the nonstick surface, a light rinse is really all you need to give it. If you prefer, the pan can also go in your dishwasher, which is incredibly convenient when you are short on time or have guests.
This pan is a great addition to any kitchen. It makes an amazing gift for new homeowners and newlyweds.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all, are you ready for the cheesiest mac and cheese you'll ever eat? Get your heart (and stomach) ready for this slow cooker… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese"
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Win a Dexas Elevated Silicone Cooking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Rapid Response Thermometer!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Luxe 5-Quart Dutch Oven!
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Win a Square Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Chef's Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer
- EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways