Fini Cutlery 2-Piece Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fini Cutlery 2-Piece Knife Set Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
Fini Cutlery is making revolutionary knives with a completely different style than you are used to using. Each knife they manufacture has a shortened handle which helps to push the balance of the knife forward. The 2-piece set includes the 8" Chef's Knife and the 3.5" Paring Knife.
These knives are like nothing you have ever seen, and at first glance you may be confused by them. But, after a few times using these knives, I can say they are comfortable and user-friendly. I found it easy to learn how to use these knives after watching their helpful video on their website.
The biggest difference between these knives and other more common brands is the size of the handle. These have a handle about half the size of what you are used to seeing and it actually makes for a better knife. Your hand will have complete control over the movements of the knife. The grip is unique and actually gives you more leverage. I really like the way the knife rocks while holding it properly.
I was impressed by the materials used to make these knives. The blades are made with German steel and the quality is apparent when you make your first cut. They also did not dull easily even after a few days of continued use.
This set includes two knives you will reach for every day. The chef's knife will be your go-to chopping knife, It is ideal for handling larger vegetables and meat. The smaller paring knife is perfect for more delicate tasks like mincing garlic or herbs. I actually preferred using the smaller knife, and found myself using it to cut all kinds of ingredients.
Each knife has a sleek look that looks both modern and refined. These knives also come in a nice gift box with a magnetic closure. This makes the set a wonderful gift for many people in your life. Those with a stocked kitchen will find this set to be a great addition, and those moving into their first home will find the knives essential.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Win a Cool Gear Steamer Tray!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Table In Tuscany Italian Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Kai Wasabi Stainless Steel Utility Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways