Ergo Chef 3-piece Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
3-piece Knife Set
Provided by Ergo Chef
Reviewed by Emily Racette
Ergo Chef's Crimson G10 series of knives includes a variety of knives, including the 6" Santoku, 6" Utility knife, 3.5" Paring knife. This 3-piece set is versatile and can accomplish much in the kitchen. The red handle has an elegant wood grain look that will make any home chef feel like a pro. Like other Ergo Chef products, the handle has an ergonomic-design that makes it fit comfortably in your hand and won't cause long-term problems.
I chop a lot of vegetables in the kitchen, so I really enjoyed the 6" Santoku knife. Its handle feels natural in my hand due to its ergonomic-design, and I can pinch the blade with ease. Quality knives are important when it comes to cooking, and I know I can trust the Crimson series. When I use these knives, I feel like a pro.
The 3.5" Paring knife is my second favorite of this 3-piece set. The smaller knife is useful for slicing pockets in chicken breasts when I make stuffed chicken. I have small hands, so its small size means I have total control over the knife. This knife would also be useful for peeling potatoes or delicate work, such as de-veining shrimp and removing jalapeno seeds.
A little bigger than the paring knife, the 6" Utility knife gets used by me the least in this 3-piece set, though it is still useful. I like to use it when scoring onions before I mince them and for cutting lemons and limes in half. If you have a task that is too small for a chef's knife and too large for a paring knife, go with the utility knife.
Enter to win this 3-piece knife set on day 12 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway on our blog, RecipeChatter. This set will also be given away in the grand prize.
*Save 20% OFF with this Coupon Code: AFCR20
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Prize Pack of Wind and Willow Soup Mixes!
- Vonny Casserole Carrier Review
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Enter to Win the WMF Chef Knife!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Enter to Win the Unikia Juicer!
- Enter to Win a Peugeot Paris Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Win an Anolon Vesta Rectangular Casserole Baker!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Win a King of Pop People's Choice Popcorn Tin!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Potatoes And Green Beans
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Fish Pie Casserole
- Best Ever Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- Easy Southern Creole Turkey Pot Pie
- Southern Tomato Cobbler with Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways