Epicurean Gourmet Cutting Board Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Gourmet Cutting Board from Epicurean is a perfect platform for everyday food preparation purposes.
This two-sided, heavy-duty cutting board is durable enough for frequent use, but is also light enough for portability and storage.
Measuring at 14.5 x 11.25 inches, this cutting board is a good size for any food prep that you would need. It's large enough for big jobs, but isn't too bulky. Its size makes it ideal for easy storage as well.
The beautiful natural color material is not just for looks - it boasts tons of features that most cutting boards fall short of. The non-porous wood fiber is heat resistant up to 350 degrees F, it's knife-friendly, and it is also dishwasher safe! You've never been able to dishwash wood...until now.
Another amazing feature that makes this cutting board stand apart from the rest is the built-in juice groove. One side of this cutting board has a unique groove that catches any juices or liquids that occur during food preparation. You don't have to worry about messy spillage anymore.
With both the juice groove and the ability to dishwash it, this cutting board is there for you before and after your meal. Prepare your food and then, when you're ready to clean up, the features of this cutting board make it a snap.
I love that you can also use the other side of the cutting board as a completely flat surface for any other prep work that would be difficult or unnecessary to do on the grooved side.
This cutting board is called "gourmet" for a reason - it has top-of-the-line features and has an elegant look. Epicurean has made something seemingly simple, like a cutting board, into an art form.
This giveaway has ended.
Read NextVacu Vin Instant Marinater Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole is the perfect dish to whip up when you're on a budget. This easy hamburger casserole does not require… Continue reading: "Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole"
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Instant Marinater!
- Mason Cash Tear and Share Heart Form Review
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Silit Nature Colors Casserole Dish Review
- Chance to win Box Appetite Innovative Lunch Storage Container!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a Cool Gear Steamer Tray!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways